Do you or anyone you know want to be a PMA Cadet?
On this post we will look into the admission process of the Philippine Military Academy.
What does being a PMA Cadet get you?
– Free college education with a well-rounded curriculum
– Cadet allowance and monthly salary
– Guaranteed job after graduation as part of the Philippine ARMY, NAVY or AIRFORCE
– The privilege to serve the country
PMA REQUIREMENTS and APPLICATION
1 VIA ONLINE
You can start your PMA journey by filling out the PMA Online Application Form.
You can find the PMA APPLICATION FORM on this page: http://admission.pma.ph/
You are required to attach the following paperworks, Scan the needed documents (PDF format), and attach it to the 2nd page of the online application system.
– High School Form 137 or Form 138
– NSO copy of Birth Certificate
2 VIA MAIL
You may also print out the form and mail it to the Office of Cadet Admission together with the required paperwork.
Here are the PMA contact info:
Office of Admission
Philippine Military Academy
Fort del Pilar, Baguio City
Tel Nos. (074) 446-8002 / 447-3690 / 447-3292 / 447-3686 local: 6751 or 6752
Telefax. (074) 447-2825
Mobile Phone Nos. 09065466989 / 09284325578
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
WEB SITE: http://www.pma.ph
PMA CADET QUALIFICATIONS
- Natural Born Filipino Citizen.
- Physically fit and of good moral character.
- Single and has never been married.
- Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination.
- No Administrative / Criminal Case.
- At least High School Graduate or must graduate not later than June of the year following the date of examination taken for Grade 12 students.
- Height Requirement for both Male and Female is 5 feet (not to exceed 6’4″ for both).
- At least 17 years old but not a day older than a 22 years on 01 June of the year following the date of examination taken.
Note that if you have the following medical conditions, you are not able to apply:
2. Any Communicable Disease
3. Physical Deformities
6. Other Medical Conditions as determined by AFP Medical Board Nr 1
What to expect during the PMA Entrance Examination?
Here are the subjects that will be included in the exam:
- MATH (Algebra and Geometry)
- ENGLISH (Grammar, Composition, and Reading and Comprehension)
- Abstract Reasoning which is called SPMA (Verbal and Numerical Reasoning and Pattern Analysis).
Remember to refrain from doing the following during the exam or you will be disqualified:
- Talking to other applicants during the test
- Passing to or receiving anything from another applicant or unauthorized persons during the test
- Using any of the following: calculators, cellular phones, or any other electronic gadget
Bring the following during the exam:
> Photocopy of Birth Certificate and Grades
>> 2 x 2 ID Picture
>> Valid ID (preferably school/driver’s license)
>> at least 2 pencils ( no. 2)
If you have questions, you may contact the PMA Office of Admission. Contact info are listed above.