Looking for Job Openings in the Philippines for 2018?
The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) will be conducting a Fire Officer Job Recruitment and is planning to hire up to 2000 Fire Officers or Bombero nationwide.
Successful recruits will be appointed to the rank of Fire Officer 1 (FO1), the monthly basic salary is Php 29,668. FO1s can earn as much as Php 37,448 as they will also receive allowances on top of the basic pay.
Here are the details to this BFP Recruitment 2018. Find out if you have what it takes to join the Fire Service!
BFP Fire Officer Qualifications | 2018 Philippine Job Hiring:
1. Must be a Filipino Citizen;
2. Male or Female;
3. Must be twenty-one (21) years of age, but not more than thirty (30) years of age;
4. Must be at least 1.62 meter or 5’4″ in height for MALE and 1.57 meters or 5’2″ for FEMALE;
5. Must be a Graduate of any 4-year course in College or a Bachelor’s Degree Holder from a recognized institute of learning;
6. Must have a License from the Professional Regulation Commission pursuant to Republic Act 1080 “OR” a Civil Service Commission Eligible
7. Physically and mentally fit;
8. Must weigh not more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex;
9. Must have passed the neuro-psychiatric evaluation/examination, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
10. Must have a good moral character;
11. Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed from a military or civilian positions in the government; and
12. Must not have been convicted by final judgement involving moral turpitude.
Paperworks / REQUIREMENTS for this BFP Job Recruitement:
A. Application Letter (Addressed to the Chief BFP/Regional Director);
B. Duly Accomplished Computerized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (CS Form No. BFP-QSF-HRMD-01 Rev 00 (06.16.17));
C. Work Experience Sheet (CS Form 212 Revised 2017);
D. Authenticated Copy Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma (Duly authenticated by the School Registrar);
E. Certificate of Eligibility, duly authenticated by the issuing agency (PRC/CSC);
F. Original Copy of Live Birth from National Statistic Office (NSO);
-Municipal Trial Court;
-Regional Trial Court;
I. Authenticated Copy of Waiver Certificate for Applicants with difficiency/cies.
Schedule of Oathtaking Ceremony for the successful applicants will be on October 01, 2018.
If you have questions, here are the BFP Recruitment contact number:
(02) 426-0219/ 426-0246/ LOCAL 203
Recruitment Selection Section (RSS)
Human Resource Management Division
Directorate for Personnel, BFP National Headquarters
Agham Road, Brgy. Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City
**Info gathered are from the BFP official website: http://bfp.gov.ph